- Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM — 12:00 PM (CET)
- Location: Hybrid event
- Onsite: Faculty of Pharmacy, Paris Saclay University. Address: 17 Avenue des Sciences, 91400 Orsay. Building HM2, 4th floor, room 4000
- Online: Zoom Link
- Target Group: PhD Students, Researchers, Post-Docs, Professors of the EUGLOH-RIA Alliance
- Host: Paris Saclay University and Lund University
- Registration: Please confirm your attendance by sending an email
We are pleased to invite you to the seminar “Health-related connected objects” organized by the GRADES Institute from Paris Saclay University and the Health Law Research Centre of Lund University within the project Euglohria.
The seminar will be conducted in English by Ana Nordberg and Petra Müllerova. Ana Nordberg is an Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer in Civil Law at the Faculty of Law, Lund University. She specializes in intellectual property law, data regulation of technologies, with a specific focus on health issues. Petra Müllerova is a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Faculty of Law, Lund University. She defended her thesis on telemedicine as part of a double doctorate at Université Toulouse 1 Capitol and Charles University in Prague. Her current research focuses on European Health Law, especially in relation to modern technology and AI.